- Beach Parties
- Nude Beaches
- French Side Beaches
- Dutch Side Beaches
- Beach Gallery
- Top Ten...
Baie Rouge is a short ride from Marigot and hotels located on Baie Nettle. If you miss the snow, you'll love sinking into Baie Rouge's beautiful white sand beach - but no need for boots!
Lounge chairs and umbrellas are available for your convenience. Snorkeling gear can be rented, in order to explore the rocks at the Northern end of the beach.
If you're hungry, there is a shack waiting to serve you a local fare of ribs, chicken, and burgers. Frozen coladas as well as ice cold beers and sodas are there to quench you thirst.
If privacy is more to your liking, just a short walk down the beach you'll enjoy solitude and clothing is optional.
- Restaurants A to M
Restaurants N to Z
- OCEAN LOUNGE - Philipsburg
- PALAPA VILLAGE - Simpson Bay
- PIRATES IN PARADISE - Philipsburg
- RANCHO STEAK & LOBSTER - Simpson Bay
- SPAGO RISTORANTE - Marigot
- SUNSET BAR & GRILL - Maho/Beacon-Hill
- TACO MACHO MEXICAN COLOMBIAN RESTAURANT - Maho/Beacon Hill
- TEQUILA CAFE - Simpson Bay
- THE STONE RESTAURANT - Pelican
- THE TIDES BEACH RESTAURANT & BAR - Simpson Bay
- TOPPER'S RESTAURANT & BAR - Simpson Bay
- VALENTINO'S ITALIAN BISTRO - Simpson Bay
- VESNA TAVERNA & BAGELHOUSE - Simpson Bay