- Beach Parties
- Nude Beaches
- French Side Beaches
- Dutch Side Beaches
- Beach Gallery
- Top Ten...
Great Bay Beach
Stretching for two miles in front of the Dutch side capital, Philipsburg, a myriad of cruise ships sail into her harbor daily. The thousands of cruise ship visitors that line Great Beach every day can keep an eye on their floating hotel and shopping in Philipsburg is always close at hand.
Philipsburg with the Boardwalk along Great Bay Beach has improved impressively over the past years and has become once again an attractive center of shopping, business and leisure activities. There are numerous bars and restaurants lining the beach, even the Beach Plaza Casino is right at the strand's edge.
The Sonesta Great Bay Hotel and Casino, popular with many charter groups from Canada and the U.S.A. is an all inclusive hotel and is located on Great Bay's western end.
- Restaurants A to M
Restaurants N to Z
- OCEAN LOUNGE - Philipsburg
- PALAPA VILLAGE - Simpson Bay
- PIRATES IN PARADISE - Philipsburg
- RANCHO STEAK & LOBSTER - Simpson Bay
- SPAGO RISTORANTE - Marigot
- SUNSET BAR & GRILL - Maho/Beacon-Hill
- TACO MACHO MEXICAN COLOMBIAN RESTAURANT - Maho/Beacon Hill
- TEQUILA CAFE - Simpson Bay
- THE STONE RESTAURANT - Pelican
- THE TIDES BEACH RESTAURANT & BAR - Simpson Bay
- TOPPER'S RESTAURANT & BAR - Simpson Bay
- VALENTINO'S ITALIAN BISTRO - Simpson Bay
- VESNA TAVERNA & BAGELHOUSE - Simpson Bay