Cupecoy is Dutch St. Maarten's semi-official nude beach. Sandstone cliffs give Cupecoy beach a dramatic golden backdrop, unlike any other beach on the island.
Protected from the wind, this beach is perfect for those who enjoy "baking" in the sun. Dipping in the Caribbean Sea often or just lying on the edge of the rolling surf is recommended. If you're wearing nothing but your birthday suit, be sure, at least, to wear plenty of sunscreen!
Lounge chairs, umbrellas, cold drinks, and sometimes a BBQ are available for your enjoyment.
- AQUA MANIA
- BLUE BEARD DAY SAILS
- BPS JET SKI
- CATAMARAN 'CELINE'
- COCONUT REEF ACTIVITIES
- JO JUNIE TOURS
- OCEAN EXPLORERS
- PERSONAL TRAINER
- RHINO EXCURSIONS
- RISING SUN TOURS
- SEA SABA DIVE
- SEGWAY TOURS
- SPA + SALON
- SXM DEALS - BOOK TOURS NOW
- TALL SHIP ADVENTURES
- TS YACHT EXCURSIONS
Restaurants N to Z
- OCEAN LOUNGE - Philipsburg
- PALAPA VILLAGE - Simpson Bay
- PIRATES IN PARADISE - Philipsburg
- RANCHO STEAK & LOBSTER - Simpson Bay
- SPN SPORTS BAR - Simpson Bay
- THE STONE RESTAURANT - Pelican
- SUNSET BAR & GRILL - Maho/Beacon-Hill
- TACO MACHO MEXICAN COLOMBIAN RESTAURANT - Maho/Beacon Hill
- TEQUILA CAFE - Simpson Bay
- THE TIDES BEACH RESTAURANT & BAR - Simpson Bay
- TOPPER'S RESTAURANT & BAR - Simpson Bay
- VESNA TAVERNA & BAGELHOUSE - Simpson Bay