- Beach Parties
- Nude Beaches
- French Side Beaches
- Dutch Side Beaches
- Beach Gallery
- Top Ten...
A great place to watch the sunset, and home to St. Maarten's largest and most successful hotel complex, The Maho Reef Resort and its neighbor, The Royal Islander Hotel. This "little stretch of sand" is also just a few short yards from the runway of The Princess Juliana International Airport.
So, get out your camera! Nowhere else in the world will you get this close to a landing jumbo jet. You can lie on the beach, catch some rays, and photograph the underbelly of a 747 just a few yards above your head. What a rush!
If you're not quite that daring, you can watch the planes take off and land at The Sunset Beach Bar; they're located at the other end of horseshoe shaped Maho Beach.
The Sunset Bar and Grill is a great place to hang out, listen to some tunes, and slurp down a few frozen mudslides. Or go to the Boat Bar, close to the Royal Islander, where you could also rent chairs, order delicious cocktails and enjoy lunch or an early dinner with great pizza and other snacks.
- Restaurants A to M
Restaurants N to Z
- OCEAN LOUNGE - Philipsburg
- PALAPA VILLAGE - Simpson Bay
- PIRATES IN PARADISE - Philipsburg
- RANCHO STEAK & LOBSTER - Simpson Bay
- SPAGO RISTORANTE - Marigot
- SUNSET BAR & GRILL - Maho/Beacon-Hill
- TACO MACHO MEXICAN COLOMBIAN RESTAURANT - Maho/Beacon Hill
- TEQUILA CAFE - Simpson Bay
- THE STONE RESTAURANT - Pelican
- THE TIDES BEACH RESTAURANT & BAR - Simpson Bay
- TOPPER'S RESTAURANT & BAR - Simpson Bay
- VALENTINO'S ITALIAN BISTRO - Simpson Bay
- VESNA TAVERNA & BAGELHOUSE - Simpson Bay