Imagine a place that could offer departures to all destinations for daytrips, all the toys for water sports and combines a professional and well established dive center to round off the package. AQUA MANIA adventures is that place.. with over 20 years experience in the customer service industry and friendly, reliable staff. Let them tell you about the following exciting activities:
Day Cruises and Snorkeling Adventures
- Anchored in Shoal Bay Anchored in Shoal Bay
- Aerial view of Prickly Pears Aerial view of Prickly Pears
- Get there with 'Tango' Get there with 'Tango'
Lambada and Tango sail cats grace the oceans to the pristine beaches of "Anguilla and Prickly Pear Cay". Sunbathe, snorkel or explore the island; then settle down for a delicious BBQ lunch on the beach. These islands are postcard perfect!
- Dive Adventures by AquaMania Dive Adventures by AquaMania
- Exploring coral Exploring coral
- Not so popular: Lion fish Not so popular: Lion fish
Explore the underwater vistas of St Maarten with Dive Adventures scuba diving. Friendly and professional dive instructors will guide you to reef and wreck sites, or the excitement of a first night dive.
- Snorkel around the coast of St. Maarten Snorkel around the coast of St. Maarten
- Its safe for kids Its safe for kids
- Gear available on board Gear available on board
Sand Dollar snorkel trip to Creole Reef with Captain Junior, is our number one half day getaway! The ultimate three hour tour - twice a day.
Ferry Services to Sourrounding Islands
- Saba - the unspoiled queen Saba - the unspoiled queen
- Gustavia, main port of St. Barths Gustavia, main port of St. Barths
St. Maarten is uniquely surrounded by four beautiful islands - take High Speed Ferries Edge I to the French Jewel of "St Barts" for sightseeing, boutique shopping and white sandy beaches. Edge II is the fastest ferry to "Saba", the Unspoiled Dutch Queen. World class scuba diving rainforest hiking and breathtaking views from every point, make this an exceptional day trip.
Sunset and Dinner Cruises
- Magical Caribbean sunsets Magical Caribbean sunsets
- Enjoying the party onboard Enjoying the party onboard
- Toasting the Caribbean sun Toasting the Caribbean sun
No vacation is complete without an evening cruise. Lambada sunset sail offers foot tapping Caribbean rhythms and a chance to see the 'green flash'.
Tango Dinner cruise has a sumptuous buffet on board and plenty of time for dancing the night away under the stars.
Calypso whisks you across the French / Dutch divide, to the culinary delights of 'La Petite Auberge', right on Marina Royale in Marigot. Enjoy lagoon cruising amongst the mega-yacht marinas in season and the sparkling company of Capt Nevison and Odi.
Whatever your pleasure, Aqua Mania Adventures has an activity for you!
Each day offers a new country, a different culture and exciting opportunities to explore and enjoy all that St Maarten has to offer!
AQUA MANIA Adventures located at Pelican Marina, Simpson Bay