Being one of the most accessible and cosmopolitan islands anywhere, the doors are wide open to not only vactioners, but investors as well. There are many reasons to employ the services of one of the providers mentioned in this section.
- You plan to get married in the Caribbean? St. Maarten is a perfect location for that magic day and several wedding services will be able to provide guidance and take all the stress out of arranging a wedding in a foreign country.
- Planing a convention or making travel arrangements for large groups? There are tour organizers accustomed to handling groups of up to several thousand people.
- Interested in investing into real estate? The island is full of potential, but some legal advice can never hurt. Several law firms will be able to guide an investor.
- Considering moving to St. Maarten? You need the legal advice of an attorney knowledgable in immigration law.
- Visiting by yacht? Our island is the Caribbean's boating center, with a complete infrastructure of boat yards, marinas, chandleries, provisioning services and qualified technicians for any job.